Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Great News!!!

Ok, first great news!!! I am now a designer at Deviant Scrap!!! That is so coooool. Hope to see you at my itKuPiLLi Imagenarium at Deviant Scrap

And then, if you saw this update on your blog roll, then I would like to ask you update the information. This blog is not any more on use, I keep it only to inform where to find me.

So if you please could update the blog roll, you could replace this blog with my other blog:


 http://bohemianitkupilli.blogspot.com/



Thank you so much!!!

3 comments:

Sim said...

Oki hun! :)
Much love and wishes! :)

peggy gatto said...

I have all your designs so far! they are just wonderful and the variety is outstanding!!!
Congrats!

VillageTalent Network said...

i really like this News, looks great
Newspapers |Clipingpath |Any Videos